Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Mom,

I want you to have faith in me that I'll make the right decision. Locking me up, and protecting me from the world that faces me everyday wont teach me the values I must learn on my own. Your always telling me to follow my dreams, and to reach for the sky and don't let anyone stop me, what about you? I know your scared because of your past, but I'm not you Mom. I'm Emma, my own person. I know you say that its not me that you don't trust it's him, but please take in some consideration that I'll make the right choice. Yes, I am going to get hurt eventually, but I have to decide who is worth the pain. I'm growing up, I'm not that little girl anymore. I will always be your daughter, and you will always be my Mom no matter what. What are you so afraid to lose? I'm always going to be here, even when the day comes when I move out, I will always be there. The most important thing in a mother and daughter relationship is loyal trust, and if we don't have the faith that's needed, our relationship will die. Please.

No comments: